Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Wednesday, 8-8-07, 4:05pm

Refinancing . . . ahhh, what a Godsend to some, what a financial burden to others. In my case, a Godsend. I'll pay off my last three credit cards and happily grab the scissors and cut that EVIL PLASTIC mini-magnetic piece of crap in two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then, with my cash-out, I'll go down to Best Buy, and purchase that 40" Samsung LNT-4061F LCD TV I've wanted for the Master Bedroom for the last 3 years. :) Heheheh, LIFE IS BLISS. I'm looking forward to paying off 80% or 90% of my Student Loan from SJSU as well. Then it's ALL ABOUT SAVINGS ACCOUNT ACTION!!!!! I'll be able to save $300 to $400 every two weeks, and I'm going to put my On-Call Pay in the Savings as well.

Life should be good, once again. It's hard when you've "gone over your head" and are living paycheck to paycheck. That's how it's been for the last two or three years.....and I've hated every minute of it; NO MORE REPRESSION FROM THE DARK SIDE!!! Be gone Credit Card companies, at last I've use The Force of the GREEN to banish your evil-ness! ;) LOL!!!!!!

OK, Sony KDL-40XBR2, Samsung LNT-4061F, or TH-42PZ700U? Off to Fry's for a DEMO!!!! :-)

Take care all, Logan's going to love me cause he plays my X-Box and PS2 in the bedroom, he'll love the color any of the above TVs give off for his games! His most common request from me is, "Can I play games?!!!!" Sure you can Logan, and Daddy will whip your ass at em' too, until you're older and can out reflex me. ;)

More to come, take it easy.

-Brian

No comments: