Thursday, May 08, 2008

Thursday, 5-8-08, 5:35am

OK, I finally broke down and did it. I got a great deal online from www.butterflycamera.com on a Canon SD1000 IS digital camera. It originally was $289, but since it's going to be "End of Life'd" pretty soon, they're selling them for clearance prices!!! I got mine for $159 + 5.99 shippng UPS Ground. You can't beat that with a stick! So now, this will be Tressa's camera and I'll use our still amazing camera, the Canon SD700 IS (in case you didn't know, the "IS" stands for image stabilization for those folks with shaky hands). It takes awesome pictures, some amazing fine details. If you've got a white head you don't want any one to see, show me the other side of your face, because this camera catches every detail. :)

I'm going to take Tressa and the kids to see Ironman tonight, should be sweet!!! The reviews are in, and they're all saying this version of Ironman is pretty killer. That's good, cause a lot of times comic hero movies are drawn out, too much introduction to the super hero guy, and not enough action, etc, etc. A friend of mine saw the film and stated, this movie is ALL ACTION!!! Cool, can't wait to check it out.

OK, have to get working on my Aperture move list project for the 52 servers we're moving on Friday. OH JOY!!!!!!!! :(

More to come . . .

Brian

No comments: