Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sunday, 8-24-08, 12:50pm

Flying out to Houston, TX, for HP. Wow, I've never been away from the kids for more than a day or so, and at that I was still close. Tressa used to leave for 2 or 3 days work with Del Valle Homes, but she was still only an hour and a half or two hours away.

This will be an adventure that's for sure. I'm going to HP's Houston campus to the Color LaserJet University training for five days (Monday through Friday).

It was a bit rough leaving the kids and Tressa at the Security Screening gate. Breanna was crying stating she'd miss me, Tress was crying and telling me she loves me so much. Logan was crying cause he toppled over a Security Screener guy by the window. LMAO! He was rough horsing with Breanna and somehow hurdled himself towards the back of the guy's knees and he went down: BOOM!!! I helped him up a little and he said, "That's OK....no problem." But we railed Logan, "You don't do that young man, you tell him you're sorry." Which he did, but he was humbled and embarrassed and knew he was in trouble, so he started crying.

I waved goodbye to Tressa and Logan (since she was holding him) until I couldn't see their faces as I walked down the terminal. Holding back a few tears of my own. I will miss them this week. IT's gonna be a lot of traveling. Flight leaves San Jose at 1:50pm, gets to Houston at approximately 5:40pm (by that time, I'll have covered a little time zone hop, so it'll be 7:40pm Houston time. :)

Then I'll fly back from Houston at 6:40pm and arrive in San Jose at 8:40pm (minus the two hour time zone hop back to Pacific Standard Time). Hey, all I can say is: God Bless Overtime. ;)

I'm gonna get some snacks now for the flight. I'm sitting at Terminal C2 awaiting boarding time for now. At least San Jose Intl has FREE Wi-Fi internet for travelers waiting around. :)

Tressa, Breanna, and Logan, Daddy loves you with all his heart. Be good, have fun, listen to Mommy, watch some good movies, and I'll see you soon. I love you guys! Kisses and BIG HUGS!!!

Love,

Brian

No comments: